Monday 16 April 2012

Oh My Goodness!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! There's inly 10 days left! So happy, yet so sad!
This last week we had a bunch more tests, non of which I did very well on ...
Then saturday we drove to Versailles for a family reunion, which was such a great idea, and it was also celebrating the 140th birthday of Amarande's great, great grandmother who passed away 48 years ago. Me, Valentine, Amarande and Nadine then went to the chateau of Versaille and did the tour of the castle. It was SO amazing! The chateau of Versailles is the most visited castle in France and I can see why. The paintings and architecture was just phenomenal! We also walked down to 'Le Grand Canal' which was beautiful, but unfortunately it then started pouring rain so we didn't get to see the rest of the gardens.
Today was my last monday of school so I said goodbye to my Arts P. teacher (I'll put the picture at the bottom) and then we had our french test on the book we've been reading: Claude Gueux by Victor Hugo. It was only 50 pages, but it was very difficult to read, and I was constantly opening and reopening the dictionary. Luckily I feel pretty good about the test :)
The rest of the week is all saying goodbye to my teachers and friends, and friday is my last day of school. Then the coming weekend and my last few days are all visiting castles (YAY!) and packing for my long trip back.









Can't believe I'm going to be home in less than 2 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment