Wednesday 29 February 2012

Today was the most beautiful day! It was super sunny and ateast 15-20 degrees. Me, Amarande and Valentine went for a bike ride and stopped by a beautiful little stream and had a 'gouter' with homemade chocolate raspberry muffins and cheros (which were AMAZING!) and I had to take my sweatshirt off.
I'm loving being on vacation and sleeping in and the weather is to die for! Tomorrow we're heading off to Grenoble, where Amarande's grandparents, and most of her extended family live, for just over a week. In Grenoble we're going skiing (I already got fitted for skis and ski boots) and meet up with Maggie and Marta! SO exited! I'm pretty much all ready to go, though I'm waiting to see how the 8 hour car ride is going to go. :/
Before I go, I would like to say a HUGE 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' to Samantha! Hope you have a great birthday, and wish I was there to share it with you <3

(i'll attach some photos of cheverny, chambord, ext..)







No comments:

Post a Comment