Friday 6 April 2012

Hey, sorry it's been so long.... again! Time seems to be moving sooo fast, I can't believe there's only 3 weeks left?!?! I can't wait to see all my family and friends, but I don't want to leave this place :(
Anyways, last week was the Carnaval de Chaille, we all got into costume and had a little parade through the streets accompanied by some mini floats made by the primary school kids. There was confetti and silly string EVERYWHERE (i feel kind of bad for the cars and windows on the streets that we went down, the kids covered them!) We then went home and had a quick gouter, changed and went to the soirée :D We ate the best food (dessert came at 12:30, haha) and danced until 3:00am! I learned the 'Madelaine', the 'corde a sauter' and the french 'Macarina'. We had so much fun!
On Sunday (after sleeping in, and having a brunch, I made pancakes for the family) we went to the Max Vauché chocolate factory and shop! It is THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD (unfortunately it's also the most expensive in the world) and we took the tour and ate cocoa beans and chocolate mousse. It was fantastic!
At school this week we had a ton of tests(a math test 9/20, an SVT test, a french test, a music test, a history test, a Spanish test and last but not least, a technology test)! We had to present our finished Arts P. projects, and ours was pretty good i must say! haha. And allong with all that we also got our report card, though mine is rather plain, I only got 3 marks; a 14,7 in music, a 15.5 in math and a 16 in physics, and in french the teacher wrote "Eleve agreable et serieuse. Son integration dans la classe semble completement reussie" which I think is good, so I'm pretty happy with that :)
So Easter's coming up on Sunday, pretty exited to see the french traditions, and for 'les cloches de paque' (the easter bells) which delivers all the chocolate, because the story goes that the bells disapear for the 3 days before easter to go get all the chocolate and then easter morning deliver it all and return to their duties.
So I hope that everything's going great, and I'll talk to you all (all 4 or however many there are of you) soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment