Saturday 18 February 2012

Hello again! Sorry I haven't had much time to write this week! School's going pretty well, and I realise only now how much I love eating breakfast, and then having a big lunch. I wish I had realised this sooner. The food here is out of this world, and I'm going to seriously miss it. I went to church on sunday, with my host family, where I played my violin with Amarande and the Church was freezing, but it was the most beautiful little church. We were going to go bike riding last week, but it started raining and since then it just kept getting warmer. It's usually about 10- 15 degrees outside, and just about all the snow has melted! I'm starting to really get used to things, and I can't wait to start seeing the castles! Having a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment